Alumni Reunion Weekend
Reconnect. Rediscover. Renew.
Join us Thursday, May 28-Sunday, May 31, 2015 for a weekend of events and activities for alumni and their families, including:
- An Engineering Welcome Reception and Dinner, where the Columbia Engineering Alumni Association will present its medals for distinguished achievement
- Learning opportunities with top Columbia faculty
- Exclusive tours of campus and Engineering facilities
- Special events and receptions for members of your class, held jointly with alumni from Columbia College, General Studies, and Barnard
- A wine tasting, followed by the Starlight Reception featuring live entertainment and dancing on Low Plaza
REGISTRATION BEGINS MONDAY, MARCH 16
Alumni Reunion Weekend is for Everyone
Alumni not in a reunion year are invited to attend the Engineering Welcome Reception and Dinner on Thursday, May 28, as well as Dean’s Day, a series of events hosted by Dean Mary C. Boyce on Saturday, May 30. Highlights of the day's events include:
- The annual Dean's Day Breakfast with Mary C. Boyce
- "Talks Across Campus" and other learning opportunities with distinguished faculty, as well as the Magill Lecture in Science, Technology, and the Arts
- Shared-interest group receptions, such as Varsity Athletics, the Spectator, and more
- A family-friendly lunch with live entertainment and children's activities on South Lawn
All Columbia Engineering alumni are invited to return to campus for this special day.
Classes celebrating a Reunion in 2015 are:
2010, 2005, 2000, 1995, 1990, 1985, 1980, 1975, 1970, 1965, 1960, and the Golden Lions Society*
*The Golden Lions Society is a group for all alumni who have celebrated their 50th Reunion with Columbia Engineering. Golden Lions are invited to attend Alumni Reunion Weekend events every year, regardless of graduation year. In 2015, the Golden Lions Society will welcome the Class of 1965.