Reconnect. Rediscover. Renew.
June 1-4, 2017
Mark your calendar, as you are invited to attend Alumni Reunion Weekend 2017, happening June 1-4, 2017. You can always check out this page for the latest information.
We need you to make it happen! If you are celebrating a reunion in 2017 and would like to be involved with planning, please contact email@example.com
Classes celebrating a Reunion in 2017 are:
2016, 2012, 2007, 2002, 1997, 1992, 1987, 1982, 1977, 1972, 1967, and the Golden Lions Society*
*The Golden Lions Society is a group for all alumni who have celebrated their 50th Reunion with Columbia Engineering. Golden Lions are invited to attend Alumni Reunion Weekend events every year, regardless of graduation year. In 2017, the Golden Lions Society will welcome the Class of 1967.
What does Reunion Weekend look like?
Thursday, June 1
- Engineering Reunion Welcome Dinner & CEAA Awards Presentation in Low Rotunda
Friday, June 2
- Back-on-Campus Learning opportunities with top Columbia Engineering faculty and alumni
- Engineering Departmental Luncheon where you can hear about current research from your department
- Each class will have a unique evening gathering together with Columbia College alumni from the same class
Saturday, June 3
- Engineering Dean’s Day Breakfast with Dean Mary C. Boyce
- A collection of talks around campus given by prominent Engineering and College alumni & faculty
- All-alumni BBQ lunch on the lawn (all classes)
- "Extreme Engineering" lecture
- Reception and dinner on campus with Columbia College (by class)
- Late-night dessert, champagne, and dancing under the stars on Low Plaza (all classes)
Sunday, June 4
- All-class, family-friendly brunch hosted by Barnard College
Photos from the 2016 Weekend's Events
|Welcome Dinner and CEAA Awards Presentation||Departmental Luncheon|
|Class of 1966 and Golden Lions Dinner||Kristin Myers Lecture|
|Jamey Barbas Lecture||Adam Cannon Lecture|
|Dean's Day Breakfast||Great Teachers Luncheon|