Reunion & Dean's Day
Alumni Reunion Weekend
Alumni Reunion Weekend is the School’s annual celebration of the return of its alumni classes to Morningside Heights. Celebrated jointly with Columbia College and Barnard College, Reunion includes an entire weekend of events and activities for alumni and their families, including:
- A special Engineering Welcome Reception and Dinner to kick off Reunion Weekend where CEAA will present the medals for distinguished achievement
- Class-specific panels, cocktail receptions, and dinners
- “Back on Campus” sessions featuring Engineering and Core Curriculum lectures, Public Intellectual lectures, campus tours, and more
- All-class programs including: Wine Tasting and the Starlight Reception with dancing, champagne, and sweets on Low Plaza
- Camp Columbia for little Columbians, ages 3–12
Photos from Reunion 2014 coming soon!
Save the Date for Reunion 2015: Thursday, May 28–Sunday, May 31, 2015.
Classes celebrating a Reunion in 2015 are:
2010, 2005, 2000, 1995, 1990, 1985, 1980, 1975, 1970, 1965, 1960, and the Golden Lions Society*
Click here to update your contact information and volunteer to be a part of your Reunion committee.
Dean’s Day is a day-long series of events hosted by Dean Mary C. Boyce. Dean’s Day is the Saturday of Alumni Reunion Weekend, but unlike the class-specific events of earlier that week, Dean’s Day is open to all alumni of Columbia Engineering, regardless of graduation year.
Special events during Dean’s Day include:
- A special Dean’s Day breakfast for alumni and families, hosted by Dean Boyce
- Lectures from some of Columbia's most distinguished faculty members
- The Magill Lecture in Science, Technology, and the Arts
- Shared-interest group receptions, such as Varsity Athletics, the Spectator, and more
- A family-friendly BBQ luncheon on South Lawn
All Columbia Engineering alumni are invited to return to campus for this special day.
Save the date for Dean's Day 2015: Saturday, May 30, 2015.
*The Golden Lions Society is a group for all alumni who have celebrated their 50th Reunion with Columbia Engineering. Golden Lions are invited to attend Alumni Reunion Weekend events every year, regardless of graduation year. In 2015, the Golden Lions Society will welcome the Class of 1965.