Career Development & Learning
At Columbia Engineering, learning is a lifelong endeavor. Explore this section for programs that will hone your intellectual skills, keep you on track as you navigate careers, and immerse you in educational adventures.
- Hire Columbians: Join the "Hire Columbians" campaign and post and internship or full-time job opportunity for a Columbia student or graduate.
- Alumni Classes: The university offers auditing options for alumni through the School of Continuing Education.
- Cafés Columbia: Cafés Columbia is a series of informal discussions, led by Columbia University faculty, focused broadly on the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences.
- Center for Career Education: The Center for Career Education offers several programs for alumni to further their career development. See also the center's LinkedIn page.
- Library Resources: Columbia alumni enjoy lifelong reading privileges at all of the university’s libraries. Additional information about securing library privileges can be found at the Library Information Office at Butler Library.
- CAA Career Development: The Columbia Alumni Association (CAA) offers a host of career services.