Downloadable Forms

Registration and Add/Drop Form (pdf)

Change of Status Form (pdf): This form can be used for the following: Advance Standing, Change of Degree Concentration, Change of Degree Level, Leave of Absence, and Readmission. Students should contact the Office of Graduate Student Services if they have questions pertaining to this form and its use.

Instructions and Application for Doctor of Engineering Science Graduation (pdf)

Instructions and Application for the Master of Philosophy Graduation (pdf)

Application for an MS or Professional Degree or Certificate: This form must be submitted by the student DIRECTLY to the Registrar's Office in 205 Kent Hall. The Office of Graduate Student Services does NOT collect these forms. This application applies ONLY to M.S. and Professional degree students -- MPhil, PhD, and DES candidates are processed by the Dissertation Office in Low Library!

Disability Services Forms and Guidelines

University Withdrawal Form (pdf): This form is used by students wishing to terminate their academic program. Students must meet with their academic department and/or advisor before submitting this form. International students must also meet with ISSO. The form must be submitted to the Student Affairs Officer for Graduate Student Services located in 524 Mudd Hall.

For more information:

Graduate Student Services
524 Mudd Building, MC 4708
500 West 120th Street
New York, NY 10027 Phone: 212-854-6438
Fax: 212-854-5900
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm

500 W. 120th St., Mudd 510, New York, NY 10027    212-854-2993